Andy wants to know where to buy Panel Moulding-007, and how to install it so it does not interfere with the door.
Hi Ken: Your website is one of my favorites. I have found such great information, and thank you for the time you have spent putting it together. My questions are about BASEBOARD-103:
1. How do you suggest configuring the necking on the plinth blocks shown such that it does not interfere with the door?
2. Where are you finding the necking? I can’t find anything at local stores that is similar.
Where to Buy Panel Moldings?
How to Keep the Necking Molding From Interfering With the Door?
I hope some of this makes sense. Andy, if you have any other questions or need something clarified, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Send your questions to thejoyofmoldings@gmail. com.
- Some answers will be made into a post if I feel our readers can benefit from your question.
- I like to include people’s first name and their city in a reply post, but if you don’t want those published with my reply just say so.
- Please send pictures of your problem area if you can, as they are very helpful.
I will reply to questions in the order they are received, so please give me a few days to get to yours. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!